We are dedicated to the safety of our community, employees, and clients.
Every day we see a widely diverse number of clients across all spectrums, including immunocompromised and high-risk individuals.
Because of this, we have made improvements to our already very thorough cleaning protocols in order to keep everyone as safe as possible during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Below, you can read more about the extra precautions we are taking in order to ensure your continued safety, wellbeing, and peace of mind.
- Employees stay home if they feel ill.
- We are extending the duration of time between appointments to ensure all surfaces are disinfected, including the interior surfaces of the float tank. During our cleaning phase, UVC light is used to sanitize the inside of our float tanks.
- HEPA filters in each room are run between each float.
- We have reduced the number of floats available each day to reduce the number of people in public spaces at any given time and to increase cleaning time. Please check our schedule to see which float tanks are currently available.
- Staff are committed to proper sanitization techniques of float room walls, handles and other high point of contact locations.
- All high point of contact locations such as door handles are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
We are delighted to be open! Serving you and seeing that post-float glow is a magic we have truly missed!