At the Float Shoppe we have always been dedicated to the safety of our customers. Every day we see high end athletic floaters, elderly floaters, immunocompromised floaters and everyone outside and in-between. Everyone who joins us for a float cares about their health and safely.
Because of this we have made alterations to how we are keeping you safe during the Covid-19 epidemic. Please read on to learn about the extra steps are are taking to ensure your health and well-being.
To ensure we can attend to each aspect of safety procedures, appointments will be staggered by 15 minutes, beginning every 2.5 hours as opposed to every 2 hours to allow for extra cleaning time between. We have not yet launched massage so that we can ensure our new float protocols are operating smoothly before adding in additional services.
Please not that we may be adjusting our float schedule as we improve our cleaning/sterilization procedures by up to 15 minutes. If this impacts you we will contact you before your float appointment.
- Employees are required to wear a mask the entire time they are on shift.
- We are extending the duration of time between appointments to ensure all surfaces are disinfected, including the interior surfaces of the float tank. During our cleaning phase UVC light is used to sterilize the inside of our float tanks.
- HEPA filters are now run between each float.
- We have reduced the number of floats available a day to reduce the number of people in public spaces at any given time and to increase cleaning time. Please check our schedule to see which float tanks are currently available.
- Only one staff member is on shift at a time.
- We have also ensured our staff are committed to proper sanitization techniques of float room walls, handles and other high point of contact locations.
- All high point of contact locations such as door handles will be sterilized after public use.
Steps You Need To Know
- Please wait in your car until your appointment time. We will come out and let you know when your float room is ready.
- We ask that you wear a mask inside public spaces of the float shoppe. If you forget yours we will provide one for you.
- Please go directly to your float room. Using the restroom is okay, though we ask that you use the restroom at home beforehand if possible.
- Afterwards, please rebook online or via phone. Of course we are here to answer any of your questions.
- We are delighted to reopen have you back. Seeing that post-float glow is a magic we have truly missed !