We are dedicated to the safety of our community, employees, and clients.
Every day we see a widely diverse number of clients across all spectrums, including immunocompromised and high-risk individuals.
Because of this, we have made improvements to our already very thorough cleaning protocols in order to keep everyone as safe as possible during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Below, you can read more about the extra precautions we are taking in order to ensure your continued safety, wellbeing, and peace of mind.
- Employees stay home if they feel ill and are required to wear a mask the entire time they are on shift.
- We are extending the duration of time between appointments to ensure all surfaces are disinfected, including the interior surfaces of the float tank. During our cleaning phase, UVC light is used to sanitize the inside of our float tanks.
- HEPA filters in each room are run between each float.
- We have reduced the number of floats available each day to reduce the number of people in public spaces at any given time and to increase cleaning time. Please check our schedule to see which float tanks are currently available.
- Staff are committed to proper sanitization techniques of float room walls, handles and other high point of contact locations.
- All high point of contact locations such as door handles are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Staggered schedule: To ensure we can attend to each aspect of safety procedures, appointments will be staggered, beginning every 2.5 hours as opposed to every 2 hours to allow for extra cleaning time between. Massage is available on a limited basis. Click here to read more about massage protocols.
Steps You Need To Know
- Please wait in your car until your appointment time. We will come out and let you know when your float room is ready.
- You must wear a mask inside public spaces of the Float Shoppe. If you forget yours we will provide one for you.
- Please go directly to your float room. Using the restroom is okay, though we ask that you use the restroom at home beforehand if possible.
- Afterwards, please rebook online or via phone. Of course, we are here to answer any of your questions.
- We are delighted to reopen and have you back. Seeing that post-float glow is a magic we have truly missed!